专栏名称: 马蜂窝
中国领先的自由行服务平台,提供全球各地最新、最潮的“玩法”,以及酒店、交通、当地游等自由行产品及服务。
目录
相关文章推荐
51好读  ›  专栏  ›  马蜂窝

超干货!2017出国必备的旅游英语大全

马蜂窝  · 公众号  · 旅游  · 2017-03-02 11:58

正文

请到「今天看啥」查看全文


Where is my seat?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更换座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

May I recline my seat?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

我是否可抽烟?

May I somke?

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文报纸吗?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以给我一副扑克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?


表达机上用餐


机上提供那些饮料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

请给我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

请给我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。

I feel cold(hot).

有素餐吗?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

请给我来点吃的好吗?

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。

I am on a diet. 我正在节食。

I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。


过境和转机


A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。

B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?

A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?

A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?

B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。


相关表达法:

transit and transfer 过境与转机

过境 指旅客因所乘的班机在途中补充油料,更换机组人员而在机场做短暂停留,通常不需换乘飞机;

转机 是指旅客所乘的不是直飞班机,而必须在途中某机场转乘另一架飞机到达。


入境


A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?

我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?

B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.

当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。

A: There're 20 members in our group.

我们组有二十人。


A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?

你知道入境需要多长时间吗?

B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.

完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。

A: What happens after that?

然后呢?

B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.

下一步就是到行李提取处。


A: May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

B: Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。


A: Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

B: Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。


A:  How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。


A: How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

B: I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。


I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。


入境单填写:


单词:

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date







请到「今天看啥」查看全文